Dan Kennedy on
- Double check your roof to make sure the shingles are in good repair. Including all flashings, gutters, soffit and fascia, and chimney components. Our Utah winters can really do a number on the exterior of our homes.
- Wrap all exposed plumbing pipes as a precaution.
- Examine all doors and windows for leaking are and seal leaks as needed. This will keep your home warmer and can significantly reduce your gas bill this winter
- Eliminate any excessive tree branches around the roof of your home. Heavy snowfall can wreak havoc on trees which can often cause damage to roofs, vehicles, etc.
- Consider installing heat cables on the north facing roof lines that are susceptible to ice dams. Ice damning can cause tens of thousands of dollars of damage…
2260 Views, 0 Comments